When you create a PCSCloud operating platform, you can choose:
- the type of platform according to the computing power required.
Several types of platforms are available: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum or Diamond.
- the usage level of the platform: low, moderate or high.
The usage level of the platform determines its "responsiveness".
These choices are not permanent: the type of platform and its usage level can be changed at any time.
- In the list of platforms at the top, click the platform to reconfigure.
- Then, click "Reconfigure".
- Select the new desired configuration and schedule the update operation if necessary.
After validation, the platform is reconfigured within a few minutes.