With the PCSCloud development platform, wherever you are:
- you can securely access your WINDEV, WEBDEV, WINDEV Mobile projects,
- you can securely access the data in your control centers,
- you can always find the same configuration of your work environments.
The steps for creating a PCSCloud development platform are as follows.
- Click "Create a platform" on the left bar.
- Select the "Development platform" template.
- Specify the name of the platform. This name will allow you to identify the platform in the CLOUD dashboard and in PC SOFT tools.
- Configure the platform Update policy. Installing Windows updates can restart the platform and therefore cause a service interruption.
Consequently, schedule updates for a time when the platform is not being used intensively, or not being used at all.
After validation, the platform is created within a few minutes and it can be used immediately.
Note: don't forget to secure the access to the platform.
For maximum security when accessing the platform, define an IP address or a range of IP addresses allowed to access the SCM (Source Code Manager) and the Control Centers of the platform.