The CLOUD operating platforms include the WEBDEV Application Server to host WEBDEV sites and WINDEV or WEBDEV Webservices.
For WEBDEV Application Server updates, see Updating the WEBDEV Application Server.
In this guide, let's see how to manage the sites and Webservices installed on the platform.
To do so, you can use the remote WEBDEV administrator.
This administrator allows you to access the statistics about site traffic.
- In the list of platforms on the left, click the desired platform
- In the "Remote Administrators" widget, click "WEBDEV administrator".
- You will then be able to access the settings and management of the sites and Webservices deployed on the platform.
From the WEBDEV administrator, you can:
- explore the directory of the site,
- access the traffic statistics,
- manage the backups,
- delete a site, ...
For more information on the Remote WEBDEV Administrator, click here to read the online documentation.